Tranducir el Blog a:

JEFF SMITH

The first time I heard Billy play his music it was an accident. I had gone to attend a concert at the school, really just to earn some extra credit for my class in creative writing. I was soon transported into a world of international music and when Billy and his group took the stage and played Panalivio, the audience moved from listening to music to feeling and living the music. Billy's music made a lasting impression on me and even up to a year later I kept reliving that performance. I knew I was not the only one that had felt Billy's music that night, and I imagined how wonderful it would be to share the power of that music with more people. That's when I thought about making a documentary.

Once I asked Billy what his goal was. He said his mission was to "spread his music". Having heard Billy's music, I knew that that deceptively simple mission, held a promise that could transform people and could give them a new vision. It would be a great honor to help Billy, even in a small way, achieves his mission. Washington, March 14 2007
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La primera vez que escuché a Billy interpretar su música fue por accidente. Fui a escuchar un concierto al College, en realidad solo para ganar créditos adicionales para mi clase de escritura creativa. Pronto fui transportado a un mundo de música internacional y, cuando Billy y su grupo subió al estrado e interpretaron el PANALIVIO, la audiencia cambió - de simplemente escuchar - a sentir y vivir la música. La música de Billy dejó una fuerte impresión en mí, tanto así, que aún un año después sigo reviviendo esa presentación. Sé que no soy el único que sintió esa noche la música de Billy, y me imagino lo maravilloso que sería compartir el poder de esa música con más gente. Es entonces cuando pensé en hacer un documental.
Una vez le pregunté a Billy cual era su meta. Me dijo que su misión era "difundir su música". Al haber escuchado la música de Billy, sé que esa aparente simple misión guarda una promesa que va a transformar a las personas y puede darles una nueva visión. Será un gran honor ayudar a Billy, aunque sea en una forma pequeña, a que logre su misión. Washington, Marzo 14 2007